Tuesday, August 28, 2012

REVIEW & D.I.Y.: Beet Root Juice Lip Stain

Hello~ In this  review I will be reviewing the all natural... BEET ROOT JUICE LIP STAIN!:D
What is a lip stain? A lip stain (aka lip tint) tints the colour of your lips without adding that much gloss or shine. Here's my scenario which led me to using this homemade and all-natural product: One day I lost my tinted chapstick and all hope was lost because my lips were out of colour that day. "There's nothing that I can do but go to school looking sickPhotobucket" I thought. But then, I opened the refrigerator and found fresh beet root juice! I heard that beet root juice could not only die hair, but can also be used as a lip tint. And so, I gave it a try with a little olive oil (for moisture) and BAMMMMMM it worked and kinda mimicked my old chapstick too. Then and there I was automatically in LOVE Photobucket


Before Application: Bare/Naked Lips   

After Application (Lol to the random moleee..OTL)
The color looks so natural yet it gave a little gloss because of the little application of olive oil. It really depends on how much you apply (if you know what I mean). Like for example: 2+ layers for darker fuschia look and 1 application for that natural look. I've seen this colour a lot on many ulzzangs (pretty Korean net idols).

In this photo I blended up a piece of beet root to show the color. Pretty huh?



Likes:  
- The pretty fuschia-like colour
- Last a long time (depends though)
- ALL NATURAL

Dislikes: 
- Tastes kinda weird.. Like a corn-like taste

Overall Rating: /5 

Thanks for reading! D.I.Y/ Tutorial for this lip stain will be right in the D.I.Y. page of my blog. Hope this helps you guys!


- Candiceee ^-^
gaoqianxi.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Candiceee
gaoqianxi.blogspot.com