Friday, March 21, 2014

Current Favourite Cleansers

All my life I've been hunting down for the "perfect" cleansers for my skin to be happy and now, I've finally narrowed my search down to two of my favourite cleansers: Shiseido White Lucent and Orogins Checks and Balances.. Thank goodness for these @0@
It's a beauty huh, really good packaging too ^^

This cleanser won my heart after one use, it left my skin more glowy than before.
The scent is like a hotel bathroom soap, feels like the texture of one too. It comes out so smooth and
thoroughly washes off your face :3

I take an amount about this size and lather into light and fluffy foam, then rub it on my
Face for about 2 minutes.


Baby pink dispenser gahhhhh 

This has gotta be my other holy gmail hehehe, just as similar as
the shiseido cleanser!
Overall I'd rate them both 4.7/5 for thoroughly cleaning my skin and leaving it feeling happy ^o^/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Candiceee
gaoqianxi.blogspot.com